Friday, September 30, 2011

Eight Count


Congratulations Timothy!

Thank you so much for attending the Eight Count Dance Ministry auditions.  After extensive review of your audition and interview, we would like to cordially invite you to be a part of the Eight Count Dance Ministry!  We felt that you will be an invaluable member to the dynamic fellowship and quality performance of the ministry. Therefore, please mark your calendar with the following dates...


YES. Third year auditioning, and finally making it on the team after a year of being on the training ministry, and then another year being the understudy. PTL. Thank you Jesus! Now, to just pray that my schedule will be okay and that I pass the FE exam even though I'll be missing parts of the review sessions on Tues/Thurs. Man, I'm so excited for this upcoming season, I really don't know why. It feels so different. I know it got really tough after a while because I put myself in the wrong mindset last season. But yeah, I am determined to glorify God and him alone this season. Not losin' focus. Even after callbacks and the interview, I was really surprised that I felt absolutely at peace. I didn't feel uneasy or anything like that for the next 5 days until I got the results like I did the last two years. I knew that it was in God's hands, and that if I didn't make it, then it wouldn't have been the right time for me to be a part of the ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment